Nothing Motivates Buyers like an Auction!
High Demand Properties with Broad Appeal sold at Auction generate excitement and increase competition among buyers - resulting in Higher Prices.
Seller’s Advantage - Auctions:
- Generate a sense of urgency and excitement that motivates buyers
- Reduce time on the market with a guaranteed sale day – closing in 30 days or less
- Eliminate negative negotiations and unnecessary contingencies
- Allow everyone an opportunity to buy property in an open environment in an “Arm’s Length” transaction
- Create buyer competition
- Terminate the on-going cost of owning property
- Create an immediate marketplace with advertising designed to increase exposure for individual properties
- Eliminate seller concessions – properties sell “AS-IS” “WHERE-IS”
- 100% Seller representation – No Dual Agency
- Reduce the risk of underpricing or over pricing a property
- Provide peace of mind in knowing when your property will sell
Why Buyers Like Auctions:
- Fair Market Value is established with competitive bidding in an open environment
- All interested parties have the opportunity to participate in an “Arm’s Length Transaction”
- A due diligence phase prior to the sale provides interested parties an opportunity to inspect the property before bidding
- Streamline non-contingent closings – normally within 30 days
- Possession of the property at closing typically within 30 days
- Simple and concise Terms of Sale predetermined by the seller make buying easy - eliminating lengthy negotiations, price haggling and counter offers that might not consummate a sale
- Auction personnel trained to assist buyers throughout the auction buying process
- Commitment to sell – seller has an obligation to sell the property at an Absolute Auction, or when the Reserve Price is satisfied at an auction with reserve.